Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 3 - SF

I'm a big fan of being able to take my time. Which I have been doing since the move. Having no day job is kinda nice!

After dragging myself out of the house I had the pleasure of meeting up with my New York/NTI/FullStop friend Lillian who is just starting a cross country trip in a truck for the next year with her boyfriend (Jealous!). She lived here a few years ago and we chatted at length about SF vs. NYC, which is an interesting topic with her because she grew up in Manhattan.

The park is gorgeous and the day was perfect and the views were great. A lovely afternoon.

After that I trekked to an area of the city I have never been to where Dan grew up. It was weird! It looked like a hilly Iowa! the mainstreet could have just been a clean version of Boone. Small town and suburbia within an urban climate....perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment